An event every month that begins at 11:00 am on day First of the month, repeating until December 4, 2019
Being a caregiver can be a daunting task. Our Caregiver Essentials will arm you with skills and knowledge to help you tackle the everyday challenges of caring for your loved one at home.
Our classroom and simulation room training will teach you essential basics of Activities of Daily Living:
• Changing a bed with someone in it
• Transferring from bed to bedside commode
• Giving a bed bath
• Performing Oral Care to Promote Wellness
• Providing Skin Care to Prevent Breakdown
• You’ll also leave with a list of resources that
provide information and assistance to help you in your role as a caregiver.
The training occurs at 11 a.m. on the first Wednesday of each month. For more information and to register, call 843-848-6480.
Lower Cape Fear LifeCare is a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing access to the highest quality LifeCare, education, and supportive services to our patients, their families, and the communities we serve.