Memory Partners Dementia Care
Empowering caregivers to navigate the challenges of dementia.
Every 65 seconds in the U.S., someone is diagnosed with a form of dementia. Often, care falls on family members who lack information or available resources to be able to provide the higher level of care these clients require. It is vital that caregivers receive the support they need to alleviate caregiver stress and burnout.
We can help. We equip and empower caregivers to navigate the challenges of dementia while providing wide-ranging care, resources and support for patients and their loved ones, throughout the disease’s full progression.
Our Dementia Care Program offers caregivers and loved ones the support they need:
- Initial consultations and scheduled follow-ups to help identify support and educational needs
- Personal resources, such as SAVVY Caregiver trainings and peer support groups
- Respite care provided by dementia-trained volunteers or nursing assistants
- Educational offerings including advance care planning, fall prevention and safety, self-care, and more
- Patient-based programs including Music and Memory and expressive arts.
- Access to increased levels of support when appropriate, including home care, palliative care, and hospice care
- Ongoing and consistent contact from program staff to make sure no one is ever forgotten
Let us help you care for your loved one living with dementia.
As the number of dementia and Alzheimer’s patients increases, so does the need for care and support for both patients and their caregivers. Our goal is to improve the lives of families challenged by this disease by providing professional counseling, respite care, educational training, and alternative therapies.
By better understanding the disease and how it affects the brain, while learning specific techniques to enhance communication with your loved one, we can help you learn the skills to improve quality of life for everyone involved.
Call 1-800-733-1476, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. to schedule a no cost consultation.
Memory Partners Dementia Care is dedicated to improving the lives of caregivers and their loved ones living with dementia. Our goal is to foster and grow a dementia-friendly community by offering education and training to raise awareness of how to better communicate with those challenged by this disease.
This program is supported, in part by grant number 90ADPI0054-01-00, from the U.S. Administration for Community Living, Department of Health and Human Services, Washington, D.C. 20201.