Everyone deserves access to high-quality hospice and palliative care—regardless of ability to pay. Your gift to Lower Cape Fear LifeCare Foundation allows this goal to be met.
The Foundation raises the necessary funds to support the mission, programs and services of Lower Cape Fear LifeCare (formerly Lower Cape Fear Hospice) that are not covered by insurance or a reimbursement source. For decades, we’ve been helping patients and their families as they face serious or terminal illnesses. The dedication of our hospice staff has made Lower Cape Fear LifeCare the hospice of choice for the region.
Make a gift that heals the hearts of your neighbors facing serious illness, grieving a loss, or unable to afford high-quality end-of-life care.
You can support our Foundation and the mission of Lower Cape Fear LifeCare by:
- Making a donation
- Supporting patients and families through an annual gift
- Honoring a loved one with a memorial tribute
- Participating in or sponsoring one of our Foundation events
- Creating a lasting impact through a transformative gift
- Securing our future through legacy and planned gifts
Every year, Lower Cape Fear LifeCare has a profound impact on the lives of patients and their loved ones.
Through your donations, you make a difference in the lives of neighbors facing serious illness or the end of life, supporting a 40-year mission of compassion and excellence in your community.
We rely on the support of our generous donors. In addition to providing care to everyone, regardless of ability to pay, your funds help with:
- Providing grief counseling workshops, camps and programs.
- Assisting the special needs of veterans through our Veterans Matter program, conducted in collaboration with the We Honor Veterans program.
- Providing capital needs so we can support transformative investment in our facilities.
- Allowing our team to travel nearly two million miles annually to serve patients and families at home, in nursing homes, assisted living facilities and hospitals.
Be a donor. Together, we can make a difference.