Lower Cape Fear LifeCare Foundation
Every year, Lower Cape Fear LifeCare has a profound impact on the lives of patients and their loved ones.
Through your donations, you make a difference in the lives of people in our community with serious illnesses or the end of life, supporting a 40-year mission of compassion and excellence.
Make a gift that heals the hearts of your neighbors living with a life-limiting illness, grieving a loss, or unable to afford high-quality end-of-life care.
You can support our Foundation and the mission of Lower Cape Fear LifeCare by:
- Making a donation
- Having family and friends make a gift in lieu of flowers in an obituary
- Supporting patients and families through an annual gift
- Honoring a loved one with a memorial tribute
- Participating in or sponsoring one of our Foundation events
- Creating a lasting impact through atransformative gift
- Securing our future through legacy and planned gifts
We rely on the support of our generous donors. In addition to providing care to everyone, regardless of ability to pay, your funds help with:
- Providing grief counseling workshops, camps and programs.
- Assisting the special needs of veterans through our Veterans Matter program, conducted in collaboration with the We Honor Veterans program.
- Providing capital needs so we can support transformative investment in our facilities.
- Allowing our team to travel nearly two million miles annually to serve patients and families at home, in nursing homes, assisted living facilities and hospitals.
Be a donor. Together, we can make a difference.